A Class of its Own
The only high-performance inkjet numbering system configurable to your digital imaging needs.
NUMBER UP TO 40K SHEETS PER HOUR
Extend your capabilities for high-speed, high-volume print jobs requiring complex, multiple-up number printing – plus perforating and scoring. NumberJet is fully configurable with a sleek, space-conscious design and a powerful user interface.
NUMBER JET HANDLES:
- Variable data base
- Variable text
- Batch counting
- Complex numbering layouts
- Bitmap printing
- Perforating, scoring, micro-perforating
- Ticket printing
- Valet ticket/stub printing
- Ballot printing
- Envelope printing
- Medical folders
- Folder tabs
- Temp license plate numbering
SEE HOW A NUMBERJET COULD WORK FOR YOU
Here’s a glimpse into how others are configuring and using their NumberJet systems. The possibilities are endless.
NUMBERJET’S FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Highly versatile and completely customizable, this inkjet numbering machine fully integrates based upon your requirements. See all available options and let us help you select what you need.
- Roll over
- Quickly change from perf to score
- Adjustable depth score
- Controlled depth of score to 1/1000th of an inch
- Knife cut or micro-perfing
- Designed for maximum safety
- Up to 2” numbers
- Mirror image
- Multiple fonts and sizes
- Bar codes
- Date & time stamp
- Variable data
- Unlimited character length combinations
- Optional electronic control module
- Total count, batch counter and sheet spacing
- Adjustable timing between batches
- Numbering: 8 1/2” x 11”, 8 up to 25,000 sph.
- Perforating/Scoring: 8 1/2” x 11”, up to 30,000 sph.
- Side register with ball guidance
- Mounted above a wide transport bell
- Positioned according to the paper size.
- Exact alignment of your score and perfline
- Up to 4 Print Heads on one controller
- Expandable to 2 controllers
- 8 pens for 4” of total coverage
- Unlimited counters (numbering positions) available
- Numbers can print within 1/10” of each other
- Maximum Sheet Size: 17 1/2” X 25”
- Minimum Sheet Size: 4” X 6”
- Maximum Pile Height: 27 1/2” Vertical stack
- Electrical: Standard 220 V Single phase
- Output Speed: Variable up to 36,000 sph
What’s your shop’s need for complex inkjet numbering?
We start with the feeder, register guide and print area as a base for your NumberJet system. And then we load it with the right configurations to ensure it supports the variety of jobs you need to be able to handle. We’d love to speak with you and “talk shop” on how we can develop your ideal numbering machine system.